The air ducts in your home or business help ensure every one stays comfortable and productive! Duct systems draw stale air out, and push temperature-controlled, filtered air in.
Air ducts are mostly hidden from view, but they should never be forgotten. Here’s why.
A Potential Hazard
When they are neglected, air ducts can produce…
- Inconsistent or abnormal temperatures from room to room
- Excessive humidity
- Higher-than-normal energy bills
- Disease outbreak
Problems like these are usually caused by:
- Excessive neglect leading to extensive dust accumulation
- Improper installation
- Wear-and-tear of duct materials
- Over-insulation of duct channels
- Physical damage
Maintenance is Key
New or old, however well-maintained, air ducts filter and funnel large quantities of dust. Keeping systems free from extensive dust buildup is a primary objective.
Proper and regular inspection and maintenance of your duct system is key. And the age and type of system determine show difficult that will be…
- Ducts consisting of modern metal construction, with no interior lining, require easier maintenance can be cared for more easily.
- Fiber board construction requires specialized maintenance.
- With the “flex” variety, wire coil is wrapped in foil and insulation around the duct, then covered in a bendable plastic casing. Dust and debris trapped in the nooks and crannies can be cleaned by professionals with the correct tools.
It’s Time to do Something!
Inspecting and maintaining your air duct system is key, but it’s not always something you can do yourself. So finding the right professional company for the job can make all the difference.
Whether your system requires regular inspection and maintenance, one-time repair, partial refurbishment or total replacement, Quartz Solutions is your one-stop shop. For friendly professional advice over the phone, contact us 201-205-2042, 973-536-1013 or request a complimentary inspection.
Quartz Solutions. Discover the difference we can make in the quality of your life!