Do you honestly remember when was the last time you stepped into your attic or looked into your crawl space? If you are stumped for an answer, you may be heading for big trouble! Left unattended, these functional areas become the ideal setting for a whole spectrum of threats to take shape. What’s worse they even go unnoticed for years at a stretch.
Quartz Solutions services include Attic cleaning, attic insulation (Repair and Replacement), attic decontamination, radiant barrier, air duct repair, replacement and cleaning, crawl space cleaning, crawl space vapor barrier, crawl space floor insulation, crawl space insulation, rodent proofing & rodent control and more.
Hiring a professional to inspect and maintain your attic and crawlspace can eliminate the problem at its source. Look no further! Quartz Solutions is the best in the business. From critter infestation, vent repairs, mold colonies and replacement of insulation, our skilled crew has the experience, prowess and technical know-how to track any issue and eradicate it effectively to provide homeowners a comfortable living space.
Attics and sprawl spaces could be a hotbed of potential threats such as damaged insulation, vermin intrusion, fungus, rodent feces and more. If ignored, they can get worse leading to a situation in which homeowners can be ripped off for thousands of dollars in expensive repairs.
- Rodents, bats, squirrels, birds and racoons are notorious for gnawing at insulation, chewing through electrical wires and traveling in air vents. Their tendency to release excrement and urine all over the place leaves behind an awful odor.
- Crawling insects like roaches, beetles, spiders and wasps carry germs and parasites which spread harmful diseases.
- Shredded insulation and torn duct system forces heated or cooled air to escape which escalates utility bills.
- Moist and humid conditions are ideal for triggering mold, mildew and fungus which can have serious health implications.
- Termites and carpenter ants eat into the wooden structures which can destroy the very foundation of the home.
Attic & Crawl Space Inspection
A meticulous inspection of the property by professionals is first and foremost. This is important to evaluate the nature and extent of damage in the area. Quartz Solutions, the undisputed leader in attic and crawl space cleaning will handle it efficiently. Our crew will visit your premises to conduct a free preliminary analysis of the functional areas. They will identify the defects, the scope of work and put forth the best clean-up approach that suits your budget.
Attic and Crawl Space Cleaning
If the specific situation warrants a clean-up regimen, Quartz Solutions will take on the task in a very systematic manner. Our team will bag up the dust, debris, animal waste, carcasses, damaged insulation, broken wires etc. with high-powered vacuums and then discard the junk so that it never gets into your living space. With the potential hazards off bounds, the attic and crawl space will be disinfected and deodorized to get rid of the unpleasant stench. Some of the cleaning services from Quartz Solutions include…
- Attic insulation removal: Just like the insulation installed in the walls and floor of your home or building, attic insulation can keep you warm in the winter, cool in summer, and save you money all year round. We’ll remove the contaminated or old insulation, clean the space and replace it with new.
- Crawl space cleaning: A clean crawl space means a healthy living space. Dust, mold and mildew can grow where moisture resides, and if you don’t regularly clean your crawl space, your family members might be breathing tainted air, as most of the air flowing to the first and second floors of your home comes from the crawl space.
- Rodent proofing and control: Everyone knows the dangers posed by rodents and other animals that want to make your home theirs. Regular maintenance and active prevention is the key to keeping these pests out of your property.
- Air duct cleaning: HVAC ducts accumulate contaminants. If not cleaned regularly, that buildup can cause countless problems. Dust, mold, bacteria and fungi can affect the quality of indoor air, and may pose a health hazard such as allergies, diseases, etc.
- Attic decontamination:Animals leave a host of microbe-rich material that can cause disease and physical damage. Attic decontamination and pest proofing is a wise investment for any homeowner.
- Removal of dead animals:Removal of animal remains is crucial as the carcasses themselves produce foul odors; contaminate the space and especially the insulation material. They should be removed ASAP in order to prevent further damage that can be very costly.
Attic and Crawl Space Improvements
Now that the attic and crawl space is restored to its previous sparkling clean surface, you’ll want to keep it that way right? That means sealing holes, leaks, fixing vent screens, the vapor barrier and finally replacing the damaged or soiled insulation. These improvements and upgrades will cut the risk of relapses and bring your home back up to higher efficiency. Our improvement package services include:
- Air Duct Repair and Replacement: Air duct systems draw stale air out, and push temperature-controlled, filtered air in. New or old, well-maintained air ducts filter and funnel large quantities of dust. Keeping systems free from extensive dust buildup.
- Crawl Space Vapor Barrier:Excessive moisture is a primary cause for crawl space problems. Potential damage can be prevented by following 4 steps: Installing a vapor barrier, removing existing rot, keeping the space dry and implementing preservation methods.
- Crawl Space Floor Insulation:The crawl space can have a great impact on your home’s energy efficiency. insulating the ceiling of a ventilated crawl space, or other area exposed to the outside, can go a long way toward keeping inhabitants more comfortable, and saving on heating bills.
- Crawl Space Insulation: Many homes and buildings were constructed without crawl space insulation, especially before 1990. By properly sealing this hidden, often forgotten area of your home, you can help the environment, be more comfortable, and save hundreds of dollars on energy costs.
- Attic Radiant Barrier Installation:Radiant barriers minimize heat transfer, they also prevent dust accumulation on reflective surfaces, which reduces the buildup of harmful microbes and preserves energy.
At Quartz Solutions, we strive to provide high-quality services at nominal rates with no hidden charges.
Quartz Solutions for Attic and Crawl Space Services in Linden, Union County, NJ. ZIP : 07036
The dynamic community of Linden located in south-eastern Union County New Jersey is home to just over 40,000 people. With some wonderful homes and mansions, Linden is an ideal location for people who desire to live near New York City yet wish to avoid the hustle and bustle of city life. Let us be a part of your wonderful community and contribute towards its cleanliness. Hire us to help keep your attic and crawl spaces flawless and make your homes hygienic and comfortable.
Call us at 973-536-1013 to avail a free inspection and consultation.