Noticed some unwanted activity happening in your attic? Act quickly else these critters will eat into your prized possessions.
Regular inspection and appropriate advancements will protect your property from infestations.
Quartz Solutions services include Attic cleaning, attic insulation (Repair and Replacement), attic decontamination, radiant barrier, air duct repair, replacement and cleaning, crawl space cleaning, crawl space vapor barrier, crawl space floor insulation, crawl space insulation, rodent proofing & rodent control and more.
Timely measures ensure utmost safety and complete functionality. Hiring professionals for the task is thus a wise call. We, at Quartz Solutions, are certified service providers in the field. We are equipped with out class technology and experienced work force to undertake and resolve all your attic and crawl space needs in the most effective manner.
The Potential Threats
Hidden dangers keep lurking unattended and un-kept attic and crawl spaces.
- Leaking and dripping ducts ruin the insulation system of the building. Interior temperatures go haywire and utility bills escalates manifold.
- Insects such as wasps and cockroaches pose serious threat to humans.
- Animals, such as rats and bats move about unobstructed and damage structural units, wiring and insulation system. They leave an unhygienic mess that can spread deadly diseases.
- Mold and mildew flourish on excessive moisture. They cause severe wood rot and involve huge maintenance cost.
Attic & Crawl Space Inspection
Careful assessment of the attic and crawl spaces provides vital clues about all existing and looming problems. Our trained professionals will visit your property at the time most convenient to you and carry out the preliminary inspection without charging a cent. Damaged ducts, leaking gases and presence of termites and pests; our team will examine everything in a detailed fashion. Once the problems are clear, the plan to clear off the area and develop it functionally will be put forth.
Attic and Crawl Space Cleaning
Quartz Solutions will carefully clean your entire property and materials. Clearing the junk and waste, cleaning damaged ducts and disinfecting the entire area; all jobs will be carried out systematically. Needless to say, everything that can be salvaged will be retrieved in most empathetic manner. Our cleaning services include:
- Attic insulation removal: Just like the insulation installed in the walls and floor of your home or building, attic insulation can keep you warm in the winter, cool in summer, and save you money all year round. We’ll remove the contaminated or old insulation, clean the space and replace it with new.
- Crawl space cleaning: A clean crawl space means a healthy living space. Dust, mold and mildew can grow where moisture resides, and if you don’t regularly clean your crawl space, your family members might be breathing tainted air, as most of the air flowing to the first and second floors of your home comes from the crawl space.
- Rodent proofing and control: Everyone knows the dangers posed by rodents and other animals that want to make your home theirs. Regular maintenance and active prevention is the key to keeping these pests out of your property.
- Air duct cleaning: HVAC ducts accumulate contaminants. If not cleaned regularly, that buildup can cause countless problems. Dust, mold, bacteria and fungi can affect the quality of indoor air, and may pose a health hazard such as allergies, diseases, etc.
- Attic decontamination:Animals leave a host of microbe-rich material that can cause disease and physical damage. Attic decontamination and pest proofing is a wise investment for any homeowner.
- Removal of dead animals:Removal of animal remains is crucial as the carcasses themselves produce foul odors; contaminate the space and especially the insulation material. They should be removed ASAP in order to prevent further damage that can be very costly.
Attic and Crawl Space Improvements
A thoroughly cleaned attic and crawl space paves way for further improvements and upgrading. Proper and intact insulation system, up-to-date vapor barriers and fully functional wiring system, our team does it all. Our improvement services include:
- Air Duct Repair and Replacement: Air duct systems draw stale air out, and push temperature-controlled, filtered air in. New or old, well-maintained air ducts filter and funnel large quantities of dust. Keeping systems free from extensive dust buildup.
- Crawl Space Vapor Barrier:Excessive moisture is a primary cause for crawl space problems. Potential damage can be prevented by following 4 steps: Installing a vapor barrier, removing existing rot, keeping the space dry and implementing preservation methods.
- Crawl Space Floor Insulation:The crawl space can have a great impact on your home’s energy efficiency. insulating the ceiling of a ventilated crawl space, or other area exposed to the outside, can go a long way toward keeping inhabitants more comfortable, and saving on heating bills.
- Crawl Space Insulation: Many homes and buildings were constructed without crawl space insulation, especially before 1990. By properly sealing this hidden, often forgotten area of your home, you can help the environment, be more comfortable, and save hundreds of dollars on energy costs.
- Attic Radiant Barrier Installation:Radiant barriers minimize heat transfer, they also prevent dust accumulation on reflective surfaces, which reduces the buildup of harmful microbes and preserves energy.
We, at Quartz Solutions, offer unmatched services – both in terms of quality and prices.
Quartz Solutions for Attic and Crawl Space Services in Ridgefield, Bergen County, NJ. ZIP : 07657
Ridgefield is a small borough in Bergen County, New Jersey. Home to nearly 11,000 people, the borough is named after its area’s terrain. Beautiful sites, green outfields and artistically designed houses, Ridgefield offers everything. We, at Quartz Solutions, too want to enhance the beauty of Ridgefield by contributing our bit. Hire us to help you keep your attic and crawl spaces in top notch condition.
Call us at 201-205-2042 and let grab your free first inspection.