Unattended and un-kept attic and crawl spaces are home to a spectrum of problems. Unfortunately, the presence of infestations often goes unnoticed to naked human eye and issues become apparent only when the damage gets out of hand.
Quartz Solutions services include Attic cleaning, attic insulation (Repair and Replacement), attic decontamination, radiant barrier, air duct repair, replacement and cleaning, crawl space cleaning, crawl space vapor barrier, crawl space floor insulation, crawl space insulation, rodent proofing & rodent control and more.
In this scenario, homeowners may need to spend big amounts of money and even evacuate the property in order to get it back in proper condition.
Periodic assessment, proper maintenance and appropriate upgrading, can help in keeping the attic and crawl spaces clean, hygienic and healthy. They also add to the longstanding of the property. We, at Quartz Solutions, are equipped with advanced technology and experienced work force that provide customized and hassle free monitoring, prevention and enhancement services for your attic and crawl spaces.
The Potential Threats
If the presence of infestations is ignored and left unattended, their existence may soon wreck havoc around the property. Financial and long-term health implications are a real threat, and the overall damage may be extensive.
- Dripping ducts make attic and crawl spaces damp and smelly. Mold and mildew find these conditions perfect to breed.
- Insects like wasps and roaches spread harmful diseases.
- Pests and termites cause severe wood rot and damage the basic structure of property.
- Animals like rats and mice nibble away and damage ducts, wires and much more.
- Leaking air ducts may let harmful gases flow into living areas and put the entire family at risk.
Attic & Crawl Space Inspection
Clean and well-kept attic and crawl spaces mean healthy, hygienic living area for you and your loved ones. A careful inspection goes a long way in maintaining your property. Our team of experts carries out the most comprehensive assessment of your premises without charging a single cent. Depending upon the requirements, the most appropriate plan at the most reasonable price is chalked out to clear any problems.
Attic and Crawl Space Cleaning
Once the condition and extent of damage is correctly assessed, our experts will start working. They will do away with the junk and debris, remove dead animal bodies and waste, clearing vapor ducts, etc. Our cleaning services include:
- Attic insulation removal: Just like the insulation installed in the walls and floor of your home or building, attic insulation can keep you warm in the winter, cool in summer, and save you money all year round. We’ll remove the contaminated or old insulation, clean the space and replace it with new.
- Crawl space cleaning: A clean crawl space means a healthy living space. Dust, mold and mildew can grow where moisture resides, and if you don’t regularly clean your crawl space, your family members might be breathing tainted air, as most of the air flowing to the first and second floors of your home comes from the crawl space.
- Rodent proofing and control: Everyone knows the dangers posed by rodents and other animals that want to make your home theirs. Regular maintenance and active prevention is the key to keeping these pests out of your property.
- Air duct cleaning: HVAC ducts accumulate contaminants. If not cleaned regularly, that buildup can cause countless problems. Dust, mold, bacteria and fungi can affect the quality of indoor air, and may pose a health hazard such as allergies, diseases, etc.
- Attic decontamination:Animals leave a host of microbe-rich material that can cause disease and physical damage. Attic decontamination and pest proofing is a wise investment for any homeowner.
- Removal of dead animals:Removal of animal remains is crucial as the carcasses themselves produce foul odors; contaminate the space and especially the insulation material. They should be removed ASAP in order to prevent further damage that can be very costly.
Attic and Crawl Space Improvements
After the cleaning process is completed, we’ll be able to offer you couple of upgrading options that can push back the need for another inspection for at least couple of years. Actions such as disinfecting areas, repairing air ducts, revamping insulation system, etc., ensure fewer relapses and cuts down on costs for the long run. Our improvement services include:
- Air Duct Repair and Replacement: Air duct systems draw stale air out, and push temperature-controlled, filtered air in. New or old, well-maintained air ducts filter and funnel large quantities of dust. Keeping systems free from extensive dust buildup.
- Crawl Space Vapor Barrier:Excessive moisture is a primary cause for crawl space problems. Potential damage can be prevented by following 4 steps: Installing a vapor barrier, removing existing rot, keeping the space dry and implementing preservation methods.
- Crawl Space Floor Insulation:The crawl space can have a great impact on your home’s energy efficiency. insulating the ceiling of a ventilated crawl space, or other area exposed to the outside, can go a long way toward keeping inhabitants more comfortable, and saving on heating bills.
- Crawl Space Insulation: Many homes and buildings were constructed without crawl space insulation, especially before 1990. By properly sealing this hidden, often forgotten area of your home, you can help the environment, be more comfortable, and save hundreds of dollars on energy costs.
- Attic Radiant Barrier Installation:Radiant barriers minimize heat transfer, they also prevent dust accumulation on reflective surfaces, which reduces the buildup of harmful microbes and preserves energy.
We, at Quartz Solutions, strive to provide premium attic and crawl space services that are perfectly designed to handle your individual needs. Needless to say, our services are reasonably priced with no hidden cost.
Quartz Solutions for Attic and Crawl Space Services in Fort Lee, Bergen County, NJ. ZIP : 07024
Situated across the Hudson River, Fort Lee is a small borough in Bergen County, NJ. Home to nearly 35,000 people, Fort Lee is known for its beautiful homes, apartments and office structures. Hire us to help you maintain a clean and hygienic environment for you and your family. Our dedicated attic and crawl space services will help you keep your property’s value for years to come.
Call Quartz Solutions 201-205-2042 to avail a complementary inspection and a first class service.