Your attic and crawl space may be storing more than old bicycle, cartons and unused tools! Hazardous organisms such as: mold, bacteria, pests and others are also present and they can cause havoc! Most people are oblivious to the fact that the attics and crawl spaces are important areas of a home that play a strategic role in the overall condition of a property.Ignoring them can mean troubles.
Quartz Solutions services include Attic cleaning, attic insulation (Repair and Replacement), attic decontamination, radiant barrier, air duct repair, replacement and cleaning, crawl space cleaning, crawl space vapor barrier, crawl space floor insulation, crawl space insulation, rodent proofing & rodent control and more.
Regular inspections and monitoring of the attic and crawl spaces by professional companies is very important for a healthy, hygienic and comfortable living space. It pays to be vigilant in the long run! We at Quartz Solutions have the expertise, experience, and the technical know-how to ensure that your home remains in good condition for many years to come.
Homeowners can pay a heavy price for putting the attic and crawl space on the back burner. Left un monitored, these functional areas become the perfect hideout for potential dangers which can impact structural elements, energy efficiency and the general well-being of the family.
- Too much of moisture and humidity can become the gateway for mold and mildew growth, triggering health issues, such as asthma congestion and inflammations. Leaks and dampness also generate wood rot and structural damage.
- Dripping duct systems and faulty insulation make interiors uncomfortable and lead to unnecessary energy expense.
- Termites and mites eat into the wooden beams wrecking the foundation and structural integrity of the property.
- Pesky insects like wasps, roaches and fleas spread harmful microorganisms, increasing the threat of infectious diseases.
- Rats, bats, squirrels and mice are animals that gnaw and destroy vents, wires, and insulation. This can cause fire and electrical hazards. Their feces and dead remains leave behind a foul odor.
Attic & Crawl Space Inspection
A professional assessment of the attic and crawl spaces can provide visual clues to the existing and impending issues that might been overlooked. Quartz Solutions, experts in this field will conduct a free preliminary inspection of your property at the time most convenient for you.Our skilled team will examine every corner of your house to check for leaks, incorrect ventilation, damaged insulation, dangerous gases, pests, mold, faul odors and more. Once the evaluation is complete, the technicians will recommend the best cleaning solutions for you.
Attic and Crawl Space Cleaning
If the condition of attic and crawl space warrants a clean-up, Quartz Solutions will undertake the procedure in an orderly step-by-step manner. Our skilled and dedicated crew will start with clearing away the accumulated dust and debris, bag the clutter (dead animals, feces, useless wires, damaged ducts and insulation) and then discard it appropriately. Salvaging whatever is possible from the junk will be a top priority. Every inch will be then disinfected and sanitized to ensure there is no trace of bacteria before the area can be reclaimed. Our cleaning services include:
- Attic insulation removal: Just like the insulation installed in the walls and floor of your home or building, attic insulation can keep you warm in the winter, cool in summer, and save you money all year round. We’ll remove the contaminated or old insulation, clean the space and replace it with new.
- Crawl space cleaning: A clean crawl space means a healthy living space. Dust, mold and mildew can grow where moisture resides, and if you don’t regularly clean your crawl space, your family members might be breathing tainted air, as most of the air flowing to the first and second floors of your home comes from the crawl space.
- Rodent proofing and control: Everyone knows the dangers posed by rodents and other animals that want to make your home theirs. Regular maintenance and active prevention is the key to keeping these pests out of your property.
- Air duct cleaning: HVAC ducts accumulate contaminants. If not cleaned regularly, that buildup can cause countless problems. Dust, mold, bacteria and fungi can affect the quality of indoor air, and may pose a health hazard such as allergies, diseases, etc.
- Attic decontamination:Animals leave a host of microbe-rich material that can cause disease and physical damage. Attic decontamination and pest proofing is a wise investment for any homeowner.
- Removal of dead animals:Removal of animal remains is crucial as the carcasses themselves produce foul odors; contaminate the space and especially the insulation material. They should be removed ASAP in order to prevent further damage that can be very costly.
Attic and Crawl Space Improvements
A clean, sanitized and decontaminated attic and crawl space paves the way to making upgrades like air sealing, installing new wiring, replacing defunct insulation system, repairing ducts, blocking pest entry points and more. These enhancements lower the risk of future relapses and increase the energy efficiency of the property. Our improvement services include:
- Air Duct Repair and Replacement: Air duct systems draw stale air out, and push temperature-controlled, filtered air in. New or old, well-maintained air ducts filter and funnel large quantities of dust. Keeping systems free from extensive dust buildup.
- Crawl Space Vapor Barrier:Excessive moisture is a primary cause for crawl space problems. Potential damage can be prevented by following 4 steps: Installing a vapor barrier, removing existing rot, keeping the space dry and implementing preservation methods.
- Crawl Space Floor Insulation:The crawl space can have a great impact on your home’s energy efficiency. insulating the ceiling of a ventilated crawl space, or other area exposed to the outside, can go a long way toward keeping inhabitants more comfortable, and saving on heating bills.
- Crawl Space Insulation: Many homes and buildings were constructed without crawl space insulation, especially before 1990. By properly sealing this hidden, often forgotten area of your home, you can help the environment, be more comfortable, and save hundreds of dollars on energy costs.
- Attic Radiant Barrier Installation:Radiant barriers minimize heat transfer, they also prevent dust accumulation on reflective surfaces, which reduces the buildup of harmful microbes and preserves energy.
Our experienced attic and crawl space cleaners are professionally trained to provide high-quality services at the most competitive price in the market.
Quartz Solutions for Attic and Crawl Space Services in Westfield, Union County, NJ. ZIP : 07090, 07091
Westfield, a town in Union County, NJ that stretch across 6.29 square miles, and is famous for 211 acres of parkland. The beautiful community offers its 30,000+ residents fine suburban living, complete with beautiful homes, broad tree-lined streets, exceptional schools, chic shopping centers, as well as cultural and community recreation activities.
We at Quartz Solutions want to help protect against unwanted infestations that can ruin the beauty of this town. Hire us and we promise to keep the attic and crawl spaces of Westfield spic and span. Call 973-536-1013 to avail a free inspection and consultation today!