Every home has a few forgotten areas. It may be the neglected basement or it may be the dark and dingy attic and crawl spaces.
Quartz Solutions services include Attic cleaning, attic insulation (Repair and Replacement), attic decontamination, radiant barrier, air duct repair, replacement and cleaning, crawl space cleaning, crawl space vapor barrier, crawl space floor insulation, crawl space insulation, rodent proofing & rodent control and more.
They stay free from your “cleaning mania”, and become a dump yard for your precious memories. In the area, along with the memories, wiring and ducting, reside numerous microorganisms and small animals that satiate their hunger by biting whatever they get. These microbes, small animals, insects and pests are a health hazard, and end up ruining your attic and crawl spaces.
Your sports equipment and stacked goods can be ruined within days, unless you avail the special free inspection package organized by us, Quartz Solutions. We have trained teams that can control the chaos in your attic and crawl spaces.
The Potential Threats
The shadowy attics and crawl spaces is the storehouse of small animals, germs and microbes:
- Termites, ants, insects, are nasty and eat wood and all treasures you have kept in your attic and crawl spaces.
- Bats, squirrels, mice, rodents, and other small animals are perennially hungry and they keep digging their teeth into woodwork, wiring, insulation, and ducting.
- Ducts start to leak when the animals bite on them and this spoils the insulation in the houses. Maintenance of temperature in this case becomes more and this costs money.
- Smelly feces and urine of the animals can lead to protozoan infections and this is dangerous for health.
- Unhealthy mold and mildew breeds in humid areas and this weakens woodwork, and foundation of homes.
Attic & Crawl Space Inspection
Quartz Solutions offers a free inspection and our trained teams help find pests and small animals, dashing around in your attic and crawl spaces .After a careful and thorough search for animals and micro-organisms, we investigate for damaged wiring and ducting. Harmful gases like Radon are also examined and pest infestation is carefully looked into. The attic and crawl space is evaluated properly free of cost and then a plan for cleanliness, upkeep, and maintenance is prepared that is offered to the customer to avail.
Attic and Crawl Space Cleaning
After the no-cost inspection, Quartz Solutions plans a detailed clean-up process of the attic and crawl spaces. Total disinfection and sanitation of the area is carried out, and the damage salvage planned. Detailed services that are a part of the cleaning process include:
- Attic insulation removal: Just like the insulation installed in the walls and floor of your home or building, attic insulation can keep you warm in the winter, cool in summer, and save you money all year round. We’ll remove the contaminated or old insulation, clean the space and replace it with new.
- Crawl space cleaning: A clean crawl space means a healthy living space. Dust, mold and mildew can grow where moisture resides, and if you don’t regularly clean your crawl space, your family members might be breathing tainted air, as most of the air flowing to the first and second floors of your home comes from the crawl space.
- Rodent proofing and control: Everyone knows the dangers posed by rodents and other animals that want to make your home theirs. Regular maintenance and active prevention is the key to keeping these pests out of your property.
- Air duct cleaning: HVAC ducts accumulate contaminants. If not cleaned regularly, that buildup can cause countless problems. Dust, mold, bacteria and fungi can affect the quality of indoor air, and may pose a health hazard such as allergies, diseases, etc.
- Attic decontamination:Animals leave a host of microbe-rich material that can cause disease and physical damage. Attic decontamination and pest proofing is a wise investment for any homeowner.
- Removal of dead animals:Removal of animal remains is crucial as the carcasses themselves produce foul odors; contaminate the space and especially the insulation material. They should be removed ASAP in order to prevent further damage that can be very costly.
Attic & Crawl Space Improvements
Free inspection by Quartz Solutions helps search out the damage in the attic and crawl spaces. The company then offers cleaning plans and further improvement strategies for your home. You don’t want to face the same situation after a few years and a relapse can mean loads of expenditure, so go for the maintenance and upkeep of the area. The ventilation in the grimy and dark area is improved, and the destroyed insulation wiring and ducting repaired, with the help of services like:
- Air Duct Repair and Replacement: Air duct systems draw stale air out, and push temperature-controlled, filtered air in. New or old, well-maintained air ducts filter and funnel large quantities of dust. Keeping systems free from extensive dust buildup.
- Crawl Space Vapor Barrier:Excessive moisture is a primary cause for crawl space problems. Potential damage can be prevented by following 4 steps: Installing a vapor barrier, removing existing rot, keeping the space dry and implementing preservation methods.
- Crawl Space Floor Insulation:The crawl space can have a great impact on your home’s energy efficiency. insulating the ceiling of a ventilated crawl space, or other area exposed to the outside, can go a long way toward keeping inhabitants more comfortable, and saving on heating bills.
- Crawl Space Insulation: Many homes and buildings were constructed without crawl space insulation, especially before 1990. By properly sealing this hidden, often forgotten area of your home, you can help the environment, be more comfortable, and save hundreds of dollars on energy costs.
- Attic Radiant Barrier Installation:Radiant barriers minimize heat transfer, they also prevent dust accumulation on reflective surfaces, which reduces the buildup of harmful microbes and preserves energy.
Everyone wants a reasonably priced and fair deal, and that is what we at Quartz Solutions plan for you. Besides our complimentary inspection we offer cleaning, maintenance and upkeep at inexpensive rates.
Quartz Solutions for Attic and Crawl Space Services in in, Little Falls, Passaic County, NJ. ZIP : 07424
Want your environment to be clean and free of harmful contaminants? You can join in with the 14, 432 residents of Little Falls, Passaic County, NJ (zip code 07424) who generally offer “community-help” to clean water of the pollutants. Fun times are organized for the Memorial Day Parade and residents dig out their unique and antique vehicles for the event. The people of this community need to retire back to clean homes and a healthy life. Hire us and we promise to keep your attic and crawl spaces spotless. Contact Quartz Solutions today 973-536-1013 for a complimentary inspection!.