Attics and crawl spaces are certainly not the favorite spots in the house, given their dingy and claustrophobic conditions. Though often neglected, these functional areas are extremely important for the home’s structural integrity and your family’s overall well-being.
Quartz Solutions services include Attic cleaning, attic insulation (Repair and Replacement), attic decontamination, radiant barrier, air duct repair, replacement and cleaning, crawl space cleaning, crawl space vapor barrier, crawl space floor insulation, crawl space insulation, rodent proofing & rodent control and more.
Protecting your home against structural damage and a myriad of health problems isn’t quite as hard as it seems. Regular inspection and proper maintenance of the attic and crawl space can improve the efficiency, comfort and effectiveness of the property tremendously.
We, at Quartz Solutions, are a name to reckon with in the field. Our skilled team armed with the latest technology can take care of all the issues to make sure your attic and crawl space is outstanding.
Attic and crawl spaces that are ignored and left attended put your home and family in danger. It’s important that these areas are well maintained and inspected periodically so that they can serve you in the best way possible.
- One of the biggest health hazards associated with the warm and humid conditions is the existence of mold and mildew.
- Termites eat into wood which can cause serious structural
damage requiring costly repairs.
- Infestations by critters can be downright hazardous. They can cause havoc by tearing apart insulation, wires or anything else they can get their paws on. Moreover, the area becomes filled with droppings and urine that can make your family ill.
- Pests like crawling insects carry germs and spread harmful diseases.
- Poorly sealed or insulated ducts forces out heated or cooled air which is likely to contribute to higher energy bills.
Attic & Crawl Space Inspection
For starters, the attic & crawl space needs to be carefully evaluated by experts to gauge the existing and looming hazards. We, at Quartz Solutions, are well versed in doing the needful. Our competent crew will drop in at your property to carry out a free preliminary inspection to document the attic and crawl space in its current condition. Once they have figured out the issues, they will put forth a feasible proposal to address them at the most competitive rates.
Attic and Crawl Space Cleaning
If cleaning is on the cards, Quartz Solutions will carefully get rid of the offending materials like animal waste, dead animals, damaged insulation, rotten wood, useless wires and then dispose them properly. After making sure that every potential health hazard is removed, the professionals will go about the restoration process by cleaning and sanitizing the area to reinstate functionality. Some of the services from Quartz Solutions include…
- Attic insulation removal: Just like the insulation installed in the walls and floor of your home or building, attic insulation can keep you warm in the winter, cool in summer, and save you money all year round. We’ll remove the contaminated or old insulation, clean the space and replace it with new.
- Crawl space cleaning: A clean crawl space means a healthy living space. Dust, mold and mildew can grow where moisture resides, and if you don’t regularly clean your crawl space, your family members might be breathing tainted air, as most of the air flowing to the first and second floors of your home comes from the crawl space.
- Rodent proofing and control: Everyone knows the dangers posed by rodents and other animals that want to make your home theirs. Regular maintenance and active prevention is the key to keeping these pests out of your property.
- Air duct cleaning: HVAC ducts accumulate contaminants. If not cleaned regularly, that buildup can cause countless problems. Dust, mold, bacteria and fungi can affect the quality of indoor air, and may pose a health hazard such as allergies, diseases, etc.
- Attic decontamination:Animals leave a host of microbe-rich material that can cause disease and physical damage. Attic decontamination and pest proofing is a wise investment for any homeowner.
- Removal of dead animals:Removal of animal remains is crucial as the carcasses themselves produce foul odors; contaminate the space and especially the insulation material. They should be removed ASAP in order to prevent further damage that can be very costly.
Attic & Crawl Space Improvements
Once the sensitization and decontamination procedure has been successfully completed, the attic and crawl spaces needs to be upgraded for achieving maximum energy efficiency. This is a great way to cover the odds of any impending hazards in the years to come. Our improvement package includes:
- Air Duct Repair and Replacement: Air duct systems draw stale air out, and push temperature-controlled, filtered air in. New or old, well-maintained air ducts filter and funnel large quantities of dust. Keeping systems free from extensive dust buildup.
- Crawl Space Vapor Barrier:Excessive moisture is a primary cause for crawl space problems. Potential damage can be prevented by following 4 steps: Installing a vapor barrier, removing existing rot, keeping the space dry and implementing preservation methods.
- Crawl Space Floor Insulation:The crawl space can have a great impact on your home’s energy efficiency. insulating the ceiling of a ventilated crawl space, or other area exposed to the outside, can go a long way toward keeping inhabitants more comfortable, and saving on heating bills.
- Crawl Space Insulation: Many homes and buildings were constructed without crawl space insulation, especially before 1990. By properly sealing this hidden, often forgotten area of your home, you can help the environment, be more comfortable, and save hundreds of dollars on energy costs.
- Attic Radiant Barrier Installation:Radiant barriers minimize heat transfer, they also prevent dust accumulation on reflective surfaces, which reduces the buildup of harmful microbes and preserves energy.
We, at Quartz Solutions, take pride in providing prompt and good customer service for your attic and crawl space miseries. Moreover, our rates are the best in the industry with no hidden charges.
Quartz Solutions for Attic and Crawl Space Services in in, Florham Park, Morris County, NJ. ZIP : 07932
Florham Park, in Morris County, NJ has the distinction of holding the number one slot in New Jersey Monthly’s 2015 Top Town survey. The borough is a tightly knit suburb that strives hard to keep its history and sense of community alive. We at Quartz solutions will be honored to serve the borough’s 11,831 residents in helping them keep their attic and crawls spaces in immaculate shape.
So what are you waiting for? Reach out at 973-536-1013 today for a free assessment and consultation.