Neglecting the attic and crawl space should be unthinkable, yet most homeowners do just that! Agreed, the dark, dreary places that are home to cobwebs, dust, and useless junk are not the most inviting, but ignoring them can be hazardous.
Quartz Solutions services include Attic cleaning, attic insulation (Repair and Replacement), attic decontamination, radiant barrier, air duct repair, replacement and cleaning, crawl space cleaning, crawl space vapor barrier, crawl space floor insulation, crawl space insulation, rodent proofing & rodent control and more.
Attic and crawl space inspections may not be high on your priority list, but overlooking it could be a big mistake. Regular assessment can safeguard your home and business properties against accumulating and potentially expensive damage.
We, at Quartz Solutions, are the best in the field. Well versed with the latest techniques, our experienced workforce ensures a thorough and complete inspection of your attic and crawl space without cutting any corners.
Problems caused by unwanted intrusions into the attic and crawl spaces often start as minor ones but eventually turn larger. If ignored, they can weaken structural foundations and compromise the health of dwellers which can sometimes become health threatening. Moreover, the costly repairs can make a dent in your bank balance.
- The dark, often moist and humid environment it is the perfect breeding ground for mildew and mold to thrive in.
- Animals like bats, rodents are carriers of microscopic germs that are airborne which can easily get into the living areas of your home. This can be harmful for people with a weak immunity system.
- Another problem is the strong, unpleasant odor from the droppings which vermin leave. In addition, they trigger structural damage by gnawing into insulation and destroying the wiring.
- Insects like flies, spiders spread numerous diseases, bacteria, and viruses that can have an adverse impact on the health of inmates.
- Dripping ducts and damaged insulation literally suck conditioned air out of the house and money from the wallet to pay high energy bills.
Attic & Crawl Space Inspection
Regular assessment by experts proficient in the field can reduce problems in the attic & crawl spaces tremendously. It can also help pinpoint the issues before the condition deteriorates. Quartz Solutions is just the answer to this problem. Our technicians will visit your home at a time that suits you for a preliminary inspection absolutely free of cost. They will evaluate the existing situation and chalk out the perfect plan to tackle your attic and crawl space concerns at the most reasonable price.
Attic and Crawl Space Cleaning
A clean-up operation is the first step towards a healthy, comfortable, hygienic and energy efficient property. Quartz Solutions is adept to undertake this assignment. Our competent crew will start by salvaging whatever is possible from the waste and then meticulously the area of dead animals, useless material, clutter, dust and debris. Subsequently, they will disinfect the region to slash the risk of contamination. Some of the cleaning services we offer include:
- Attic insulation removal: Just like the insulation installed in the walls and floor of your home or building, attic insulation can keep you warm in the winter, cool in summer, and save you money all year round. We’ll remove the contaminated or old insulation, clean the space and replace it with new.
- Crawl space cleaning: A clean crawl space means a healthy living space. Dust, mold and mildew can grow where moisture resides, and if you don’t regularly clean your crawl space, your family members might be breathing tainted air, as most of the air flowing to the first and second floors of your home comes from the crawl space.
- Rodent proofing and control: Everyone knows the dangers posed by rodents and other animals that want to make your home theirs. Regular maintenance and active prevention is the key to keeping these pests out of your property.
- Air duct cleaning: HVAC ducts accumulate contaminants. If not cleaned regularly, that buildup can cause countless problems. Dust, mold, bacteria and fungi can affect the quality of indoor air, and may pose a health hazard such as allergies, diseases, etc.
- Attic decontamination:Animals leave a host of microbe-rich material that can cause disease and physical damage. Attic decontamination and pest proofing is a wise investment for any homeowner.
- Removal of dead animals:Removal of animal remains is crucial as the carcasses themselves produce foul odors; contaminate the space and especially the insulation material. They should be removed ASAP in order to prevent further damage that can be very costly.
Attic & Crawl Space Improvements
With the cleaning process successful and the attic and crawl spaces restored to pristine condition, it’s imperative that the functional space remains efficient and well maintained. We recommend an enhancement and upgrade package to dodge future relapses. Our improvement services include:
- Air Duct Repair and Replacement: Air duct systems draw stale air out, and push temperature-controlled, filtered air in. New or old, well-maintained air ducts filter and funnel large quantities of dust. Keeping systems free from extensive dust buildup.
- Crawl Space Vapor Barrier:Excessive moisture is a primary cause for crawl space problems. Potential damage can be prevented by following 4 steps: Installing a vapor barrier, removing existing rot, keeping the space dry and implementing preservation methods.
- Crawl Space Floor Insulation:The crawl space can have a great impact on your home’s energy efficiency. insulating the ceiling of a ventilated crawl space, or other area exposed to the outside, can go a long way toward keeping inhabitants more comfortable, and saving on heating bills.
- Crawl Space Insulation: Many homes and buildings were constructed without crawl space insulation, especially before 1990. By properly sealing this hidden, often forgotten area of your home, you can help the environment, be more comfortable, and save hundreds of dollars on energy costs.
- Attic Radiant Barrier Installation:Radiant barriers minimize heat transfer, they also prevent dust accumulation on reflective surfaces, which reduces the buildup of harmful microbes and preserves energy.
We value your hard earned money, hence our services are thorough, dependable and reasonably priced.
Quartz Solutions for Attic and Crawl Space Services in in, Jersey City, Hudson County, NJ. ZIP : 07032
Jersey City, the largest city in Hudson County has an estimated population of 262,146. Beautiful gardens, best views of Manhattan, street festivals, great restaurants, wonderful apartments, eye- catching murals, down-to-earth people, Jersey City boasts of all this and more. Quartz Solutions would love to make a small contribution by way of keeping its attics and crawl spaces in tip-top shape.
If you are looking for prompt services that are done the right way, we are just a phone call away. Call Quartz Solutions at 201-205-2042 today for a complimentary inspection and consultation.