More often than not, small animals and microbes attack unattended areas in our properties. Attics and crawl spaces are dark and dingy hence, they make the perfect breeding grounds for infestations.
Quartz Solutions services include Attic cleaning, attic insulation (Repair and Replacement), attic decontamination, radiant barrier, air duct repair, replacement and cleaning, crawl space cleaning, crawl space vapor barrier, crawl space floor insulation, crawl space insulation, rodent proofing & rodent control and more.
If we don’t take care of these infested areas quickly, they can cause severe damage to the foundations and infrastructure of our homes. You need to get these areas monitored and inspected at the earliest to ensure that your home stays healthy and free of pests. Quartz Solutions can inspect the property for you, and develop a special plan that will cover all your needs.
The Potential Threats
Pests, small animals, microbes, termites etc., make your attic their home. Different living creatures are make their way into your attic and crawl spaces, which can cause damages in the shape of:
- Leaking ducts that have been bitten away make dangerous gases travel into different parts of the home.
- The cracked ducts start to collect excessive moisture, which leads to the development of mold and mildew.
- A ruined insulation system also disturbs the internal temperature in the house and to maintain a comfortable environment,the electricity bills start to build up.
- Mites and termites start to eat into woodwork and destroy it.
- Insects and pests like yellow jackets, wasps, ants, termites, cock roaches and fleas can cause protozoan infections.
- Small animals like squirrels, rats, mice, bats gnaw at the upholstery, woodwork, wiring, furnishing and insulation. They excrete feces and urine that can smell and cause infections.
Attic & Crawl Space Inspection
There are a lot of creepy crawlies sneaking under our very nose but we can’t see them with the naked eye because they are minuscule. We will find them for you. All that you have to do is coordinate a free inspection with us. We will search each corner of your attic and crawl space for mites, microbes and small animals, and prepare a customized plan for your home.
Attic and Crawl Space Cleaning
After the free inspection is done,and an approved attic and crawl spaces plan was agreed on, we will clean and swipe off the unnecessary debris, throwaway damaged ducting and junk, and even improve the ventilation for the entire area. The tasks that we provide are:
- Attic insulation removal: Just like the insulation installed in the walls and floor of your home or building, attic insulation can keep you warm in the winter, cool in summer, and save you money all year round. We’ll remove the contaminated or old insulation, clean the space and replace it with new.
- Crawl space cleaning: A clean crawl space means a healthy living space. Dust, mold and mildew can grow where moisture resides, and if you don’t regularly clean your crawl space, your family members might be breathing tainted air, as most of the air flowing to the first and second floors of your home comes from the crawl space.
- Rodent proofing and control: Everyone knows the dangers posed by rodents and other animals that want to make your home theirs. Regular maintenance and active prevention is the key to keeping these pests out of your property.
- Air duct cleaning: HVAC ducts accumulate contaminants. If not cleaned regularly, that buildup can cause countless problems. Dust, mold, bacteria and fungi can affect the quality of indoor air, and may pose a health hazard such as allergies, diseases, etc.
- Attic decontamination:Animals leave a host of microbe-rich material that can cause disease and physical damage. Attic decontamination and pest proofing is a wise investment for any homeowner.
- Removal of dead animals:Removal of animal remains is crucial as the carcasses themselves produce foul odors; contaminate the space and especially the insulation material. They should be removed ASAP in order to prevent further damage that can be very costly.
Attic and Crawl Space Improvements
Maintaining a clean attic and crawl space is crucial for the health and safety of your family and residents. Moreover, it is important to actively improve and upgrade your attic and crawl space. Why? By doing so, you can save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on frequent repairs and inflated electricity bills. Replacement and repairing, revamping and rewiring, decontamination, we offer different kinds of improvement services:
- Air Duct Repair and Replacement: Air duct systems draw stale air out, and push temperature-controlled, filtered air in. New or old, well-maintained air ducts filter and funnel large quantities of dust. Keeping systems free from extensive dust buildup.
- Crawl Space Vapor Barrier:Excessive moisture is a primary cause for crawl space problems. Potential damage can be prevented by following 4 steps: Installing a vapor barrier, removing existing rot, keeping the space dry and implementing preservation methods.
- Crawl Space Floor Insulation:The crawl space can have a great impact on your home’s energy efficiency. insulating the ceiling of a ventilated crawl space, or other area exposed to the outside, can go a long way toward keeping inhabitants more comfortable, and saving on heating bills.
- Crawl Space Insulation: Many homes and buildings were constructed without crawl space insulation, especially before 1990. By properly sealing this hidden, often forgotten area of your home, you can help the environment, be more comfortable, and save hundreds of dollars on energy costs.
- Attic Radiant Barrier Installation:Radiant barriers minimize heat transfer, they also prevent dust accumulation on reflective surfaces, which reduces the buildup of harmful microbes and preserves energy.
Fairly Priced offers
At Quartz Solutions we believe that everyone should be able to take care of their most precious investments – your home. For that reason, we offer a comprehensive inspection free of charge to help you save money. We put together a customized plan that is affordable and cost effective.
Quartz Solutions for Attic and Crawl Space Services in Caldwell, Essex County, NJ. ZIP : 07006
Just about 16 miles on the outside of the city of New York, there’s a borough situated in New Jersey’s Northwestern Essex County, called Caldwell. It is home to about 7,822 people and they live a comfortable life, enjoying restaurants, movie theaters, coffee houses and shops. Quartz Solutions extend a helping hand to the citizens of the area by providing free inspections of attics and crawl spaces. We offer the people of Caldwell, customized cleaning packages for cleaning, improving and upgrading their attics and crawl spaces. Just Contact Attic & Crawl Space Cleaning Services in Caldwell Essex County, NJ ( zip code 07006).
Call us today! 973-536-1013